Nautilus e618 Elliptical Reviews  | Most Affordable Fitness Equipment
When it comes to buying your own fitness equipment, few products are better than the ones offered by the team at Nautilus. Indeed, the Nautilus E618 is no exception to this. The Nautilus E618 Elliptical is just one of the many different products available for fitness enthusiasts on the market.
However, there is a huge variety and range of products. This means that you will likely be feeling a little confused about which model is right for you and your needs. As such, our buying guide will give you the low down on the Nautilus E618 Elliptical. This will allow you to decide whether or not this particular exercise machine offers the type of workout that you desire.
Who is the Nautilus E618 Elliptical For?
- Fitness enthusiasts
- Tall trainees
- Trainees and experienced users alike
Nautilus e618 Elliptical Reviews | Important Features:
- Your purchase includes One Nautilus Elliptical Trainer E618
- Elliptical dimensions: 27" W x 73" L x 67" H | Item weight – 210 lbs. | Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. | Ceiling height...
- Raises or lowers the incline from 0-10 degrees at the touch of a button
- Bluetooth connectivity, syncs with Nautilus Trainer 2 App and RunSocial App allowing you to run through 19 locations with 27...
- 29 programs: preset programs for heart rate training, interval training, and weight loss as well as customizable training...
#1 — Range of Resistances
One of the most notable features offered by the Nautilus E618 is its wide range of resistances. The Nautilus E618 Elliptical is notable in this regard. It offers an impressive 25 different settings for users to pick between. This makes it ideal for use by new trainees. It is also suitable for those who are more experienced or who want a slightly tougher workout with more of a challenge.
#2 — Heavy Flywheel
The Nautilus E618 Elliptical features a heavy flywheel. This ensures a great workout every time. The heavy flywheel is balanced out with cushioned pedals for the ultimate standard of comfort during use. This also makes the E618 model suitable for both heavy and light users alike, due to the shock absorbance and power offered by this machine. Everyone can enjoy low impact striding, without having to worry about being jolted!
#3 — Superior Handlebar Technology
This is often something that people forget to think about. However, this should absolutely be a consideration! The premium quality handlebars that come with this model mean you’ll never worry about an uncomfortable grip again. The moving handlebars ensure that you’ll be comfortable while using the machine. Additionally, the premium quality grips further help to support you while the E618 is in use.
#4 — Footplate Angles
Different people have different preferences for how they like to use their exercise machines. The E618 caters for this with a number of different footplate angles. Indeed, the foot plate angle can be tailored to one of three different angles. This allows users the chance to engage different parts of their lower body muscles. This feature is excellent for adding a little personalization into your daily workout.
#5 — Built in Tracking App
One of the key features that makes the Nautilus E618 Elliptical model special is the in built tracking app and Bluetooth optimization. This allows fitness savvy users to sync up the exercise machine with the other parts of their exercise regime. For example, they can sync with their mobile or fitness tracking apps. This is a feature that many people nowadays will be able to appreciate. So, it is one that is worth considering.
#6 — Size and Model
The Nautilus E618 Elliptical model is perfect for people who are slightly on the taller side. It boasts of an impressive 22 inch stride and a 30 pound flywheel. This means that the performance aspect of this model is truly impressive. The model can support up to 160kg of load capacity. It also has unique cushioning systems to support any size of user. Moreover, the numerous different adjustable features allow this model to be used by anyone—regardless of which part of their body they are trying to work out.
- Cushioned, padded pedals
- Extra heavy flywheel, weighing in at 30 pounds, ensure low impact striding for all users, regardless of users’ body mass
- Fully adjustable footplates allow users to choose the right angle for their needs
- Adjustable power incline of up to 15%—great for better cardio challenges and burning more calories in a single session
- Tracking app inbuilt into the fitness system which allows users to monitor their exercise plans and progress.
- Wireless monitoring of users’ heart rate with the included chest strap.
- Exercise programs inbuilt which allow for quick start exercise plans—29 different programs to choose from
- 25 different resistance levels to choose from to ensure the right level of challenge for all users
- Deluxe handlebars with rotational abilities and different grip positions to suit individuals’ preferences
- Water bottle holder for intense sessions and inbuilt cooling fan
- 22 inch stride length not suitable for all users, meaning some people will be too short to be able to use the Nautilus E618 Elliptical
- Potentially may require more maintenance than other types of rear drive ellipticals, whereas this model is a fore drive elliptical (which can sometimes be notorious for needing minor repairs regularly, although this may be avoidable with careful care of the unit and most user experiences report the system working without fault for a few years at least
- The technology used for the E618 is not quite to the same standard as that which is used in some alternative and rival products.
Are there any warranties available for this model?
Yes. This model has a warranty for the system’s parts and electronics. This warranty lasts for 5 years from the time of purchase.
Can I play my own entertainment with this model?
Yes. The Nautilus E618 Elliptical has a media shelf inbuilt. This allows users to play their own entertainment during use. Devices that can be used include tablets and mobile devices.
Is this model suitable for everyone?
Unfortunately not, no. The long 22 inch stride length means that shorter people may not be able to use the model easily. People who are tall or have long legs will probably have good results with this model.
The Nautilus E618 Elliptical is a very good model for people who are on the taller end of the spectrum. This is due to the generous 22 inch stride length. However, this stride length also means that it may not be suitable for shorter users.
The model has cushioning features and a heavy flywheel. This guarantees low impact striding for all users. Moreover, the system features a selection of different inclines and resistance levels. These features allow users to tailor their own workouts.
If you think the Nautilus E618 Elliptical could be the right choice for you, our team can help you make the right decision. Contact us for more information. A member of our team will get back to your ASAP with a response about your query!
Last update on 2021-04-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API